
Okay so this is the test blog part 2. Nate here. I forgot the password for the other account so that blog is void. Hugh is off to a music store to purchase a Jazzmaster. Oh yeah. We are totally gonna cover some Bring Me The Horizon with that beast. Im heading to the same place tomorrow to pick up some drum stuff. Also, Hugh has a myspace but I don't. I have AIM and Twitter. Look up Hugh Hopkins on myspace. I havent been on aim lately, but i will be sometime in the near future. My screen name is domowallflower13 . My twitter name is natekeller . That's pretty much it. I don't know if this is for real or not. It's more of a joke, this band. We really have nothing to do so we came up with this. Hugh is really good on guitar though, so we'll see how this goes. I will also keep everyone updated with new bands that are born that have Hughbert or myself in them.
No comments:
Post a Comment